Thursday, December 2, 2021

LT. COLUMBO LEAVES PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEECHLESS!

428 views   2 likes   0 dislikes  

Channel: Richard Burriesci  

RICHIE BURRIESCI DOES THE VOICE OF LT. COLUMBO BUT CANNOT DO TRUMP ERGO THE PRESIDENT IS SPEECHLESS.
It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. President, and you have a beautiful family. You know, sir, I was all ready to be on your “Celebrity Apprentice” and ah, you went off and become the POTUS! I gotta tell you sir, I didn’t expect that! My wife and I had lunch at your restaurant in Trump Tower having a yen for chili and seafood. I asked your waitress if you serve crabs? She tells me, “We serve everybody!” So, I know whatever they say about you, Mr. President, is simply as you put it, fake news! So I sit down and ask the waitress how much a cup of coffee is and she tells me $2.00!  I say $2.00! I remember a cup of coffee was 15 cents!  Do you get refills?  She tells me "yes! You get refills" well, how much is a refill?  She says that refills are free!  I tell her to forget the coffee and give me a refill!  I understand you like playing golf; you ought to do what I do. Bring an extra pair of pants just in case you get a hole in one! You know it's a funny thing ...
I like a good cigar not necessarily a Cuban cigar, you know they're kinda hard to get! That reminds me the time I met with a Cuban diplomat and asked him if I could have a Cuban cigar and he asks me if I was Russian! I tell him no, I'm not Russian I'm going to take my time! That's the only time I could remember I had to arrest myself for attempted murder!   After he told me that my jokes were killing him!

SEE OUR NAVAJO TRIBUTE YOUTUBE:
https://youtu.be/ByKSQvZYeOg

Enjoy all our other YOUTUBES by The Lincoln Studio for the fine arts and film production:
http://www.thelincolnstudio.com/YouTubes-by-The-Lincoln-Studio.html

Video length: 2:35
Category: People & Blogs
0 comments

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lt. Columbo